TrustPARMA offers live workshops and on-demand webinars that qualify for continuing education (CE) credits and possible insurance discounts with topics covering ethics and risk management, private practice and more.
- Live Workshops – View the complete descriptions of TrustPARMA's ethics and risk management workshop sequences, and the learning objectives for each continuing education course. Go here for details and locations of upcoming workshops.
- On-Demand Webinars (Sequences) – Those unable to attend our live 6-hour Ethics and Risk Management Sequence Workshops can now conveniently access the content online.
- On-Demand Webinars (Hot Topics) – Our library of on-demand webinars continues to grow with informative topics that you can view at your own pace and in the comfort of your own space.
- National Practice Conference – This annual event co-sponsored by the National Register of Health Service Psychologists is the must-attend event of the year.
- Podcast for Practitioners – Where psychologists come to expand their knowledge on a wide range of topics from risk management and practice-related concerns, to insurance and the importance of having coverage.
- Virtual Webinar Series – In response to a number of requests we received from policyholders, we have created our Virtual Webinar Series to tackle the most pressing issues psychologists are facing during this unprecedented time.
- Summer CE Bundle (On-Demand) – We are excited to offer this never-before-seen package of six informative on-demand courses in our Summer CE Bundle.
- Telepsychology CE Bundle (On-Demand) – Now you can get three of our most popular telepsychology on-demand webinars packaged together at a special rate.
TrustPARMA's continuing education programs are available to everyone. Individuals and groups insured through The Trust Sponsored Professional Liability Program receive registration discounts and are eligible to earn insurance premium discounts (up to 15% for two renewals) upon course completion.